Why Home Staging
Your house is your biggest investment. Putting your house on the market is like selling a very expensive product. You need to package it beautifully and make it shine to get the buyers’ attention. The shiniest homes through the buyers’ eyes are the most desirable and usually sell the fastest with higher price than you think. Potential buyers always look for a home, not a house. They need to imagine themselves with their own family in your house but with their own life style.
Home staging is the art and science of preparing your home, so it makes an immediate positive impression on prospective buyers when they evaluate photos of it on the interest again when they see it in person.
Properly staging your home and working with the right stager can increase the value of your home which could mean an extra 20,000- 100,000 $ to your bank account.
- 70 Carmichael Avekathy@apostrphesolutions.com2020-11-26T19:37:04+00:00
- 225 Carmichael Avekathy@apostrphesolutions.com2020-11-26T19:36:04+00:00
- 591 Hillsdale Avekathy@apostrphesolutions.com2020-11-26T19:37:41+00:00
- 386 Brookdale Avekathy@apostrphesolutions.com2020-11-26T19:37:56+00:00
- 3014 Ebony Stkathy@apostrphesolutions.com2020-11-26T19:38:24+00:00
- 5 Abercorn Rd, Markhamkathy@apostrphesolutions.com2020-11-26T19:38:39+00:00
- 33 Bedford Park Avekathy@apostrphesolutions.com2020-11-26T19:38:54+00:00
- 253 Brooke email@example.comT19:39:20+00:00
- 7165 Yonge St #firstname.lastname@example.orgT19:39:38+00:00